Bolt-N-Go System is Strong, Very Strong
One insert can take a load of 7500 lbs. That is more than enough to hang a pick up truck from one insert. And four are used on one square deck!
- • We are pleased to offer the highest quality products available in the playground industry.
- • We provide all types of impact-absorbing surfacing and offer consultations on the surfacing options.
- • They vary by cost, maintenance required, length of service and appearance but our shade structures are very economical as they are produced in the state and yet their quality is outstanding.
- • We have a full line of all site amenities including benches of steel, wood, poly and other materials, picnic tables, trash receptacles, bike racks, signs, and fencing.
- • Out outdoor fitness equipment, intended for teens and adults, is also very high quality. From the Xtreme series for outdoor exercise for those already keeping fit, to the lines designed for entry, reentry, therapy, and seniors, you can count on quality in materials and construction.
- • We can help you find a playgrounds contractors in the bay area.
When the playground safety rules changed in 2000, California Playgrounds sent staff for certification.
We have consistently had certified personnel available.
- • Advice on all issues affecting safety.
- • Surfacing selection.
- • Age related activities.
- • Existing issues, such as site related.
- • Certified Safety Audits
- • Routine inspections and training for on-going inspections.
Extensive Product Testing
Moving parts often break, thats why Henderson Recreation does extensive cycle testing to make sure our moving parts last. This is not a requirement of the playground standards but our own internal desire to build the best product possible for you.